Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun Weekend

Yesterday I went to see the play "Boomers" with the Lemon Blossom League. This was a really fun show with all the music we love and grew up with. It told the story of the Baby Boomers through music.
Lemon Blossoms wear pink and yellow.

The show was at Vangard University in Costa Mesa. Gorgeous weather yesterday.


On Saturday I went to Grandlunds in Yucaipa for tea with the Inland Empire Tea Society.











We had soup or salad, tea sandwiches, fruit and pastries.






These are some pictures from Grandlunds. They have lots of goodies for sale.








I loved this little nest with fabric eggs done in Christmas colors.







Gorgeous Rooster lamp. Those are carrots in the bottle.









Darling rabbit with his radish.










Beautiful flowers everywhere.











Another cute rooster.
I had a busy but fun weekend.
Have a marvelous Monday!
Hugs, Susan










3 comments:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

My goodness...it sounds like you had a marvelous time. We must meet sometime. I think we live close but never really figured it out! Thank you so much for your very sweet comment. I am doing well.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Hugs..
Mona

SweetAnnee said...

Looks like a great time.. and good friends.
smiles

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend, remember me? I've been so bad about my blog visiting lately. Life has just been Crazy with a captial "C"! The dust is settling a bit so I'm glad to have some time to blog.

Looks like you've been having some fun. So glad. Hey, I wanna be a Lemon Blossom too.

Hugs!
Kat