Friday, August 21, 2009

Fashion Friday

I had to do this...Now I've got your attention. Mr. Depp dressed so beautifully! The fedora, the wide lapels, the silk handkerchief...could anything look better? I really love the fedora trend for guys. I love hats for everyone!

These gorgeous dresses are from Kiyonna. Kiyonna has the prettiest dresses. They are a little pricey but really stylish! These seem to be the "IN" colors this fall.

The perfect dress to be "The Lady in Red."



Beautiful purple dress with a tiny ruffle around the hem.



Black lace...OOH, LA, LA!




This would make your blue eyes show up!





Same dress in wine.







Another sexy red dress.






I love this dress...it might be mine someday. It covers any flaws and shows off the curves.








I'm also thinking about this blue teal dress...simple but elegant. This one is from Igigi.
Have a fabulous Friday!
Hugs, Susan









5 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Susan, you really have a good eye. Here's my problem....I love them all! LOL

Hugs!
Kat

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

You find the sweetest clothing...I am chunky...ok..fat...but I like to dress nice like everyone else..and I am afraid the clothing I find is not all that great. So..I religate myself to jeans..slacks and ..well...you know the story.
One of the problems is that my ankles are always so swollen..that I hate to show my legs.

Susan, I know you must live nearby. Please do email me and I will treat you to lunch. :)
You always write such sweet comments. I enjoy meeting new people.
Of course I am in an older age group..but we do have some things in common.
:) Have a wonderful weekend.
Mona

Melissa said...

I love hats. I can't figure out why people don't where them anymore. They are so stylish and what a fashion statement they make, especially on Mr. Depp.

Susan (Between Naps On The Porch.net) said...

Pretty dresses...and I especially love the fact that the models looks healthy and not emaciated...how refreshing! Thanks for sharing all these great styles!
Susan

Julie said...

I agree - that black lace dress is so elegant!