Thursday, August 13, 2009

Legally Blond and the Pantages

Wednesday night I went to see "Legally Blond" at the Pantages Theatre in Hollywood. It was a fun show.

Poster at the entrance to the theatre.

Some of the amazing art inside the Pantages.


Tile inside the Women's Restroom. Isn't it gorgeous? I want it for my bathroom.




Mirrors in the Women's Restroom...all beveled and beautiful.



A mirror outside the Restroom.





More art in the Lobby. I wanted to take pictures inside the theatre before the show started but they wouldn't let me.
If you get a chance to see a show there, it's a great venue. All the seats are good and the whole theatre is eye candy.
Hugs, Susan





1 comment:

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

We almost decided to go see it in Atlanta. I think the touring company is here at the end of the month?

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Yes, the brooches on the lampshade is my favorite thing!

Manuela