Monday, December 29, 2008

Huntington By the Sea

This is a mobile home we're thinking about. The mobile home park is right across Pacific Coast Hwy from the ocean. You can walk across the street and be at the beach. There are several really nice mobile homes for sale in the park. I'll be checking them out next weekend probably.
This is one way to get an affordable beach house.


Kitchen. I like the arch and the work center and the window over the sink. It needs some decorating.

Nice bathroom with spa tub.


Living Room.



2 comments:

Attic Clutter said...

Oh Susan that would be so wonderful and right across from the beach ..wow ...
I'd love living on the water, maybe someday we will..
Happy New Year ..
hugs, Patty

Justabeachkat said...

Susan

I hope your Christmas was wonderful. Ours certainly was!

I wish for you a very blessed 2009.

Hugs!
Kat