Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Girls

Feisty Pepper. She is not afraid of the other cats even though she is smaller. She's only about five months old. I think she must have seen much tougher cats when she was on the street. Our cats only pretend to be tough. They are really spoiled, pampered Divas.

This is the beautiful Meekie (Amica). She's my favorite and will always be. She is the Queen and will take no disrespect from the newcomer, Pepper. She growls at Pepper and sounds like a lion or some other jungle cat.

Sweet, loving Chloe. Chloe just tries to keep a low profile and kiss up to the humans. She doesn't want to be the boss. She just wants her creature comforts: food, soft bed to sleep on, petting and a clean cat box.
Pepper is the only animal we have that doesn't have white feet. Even Jake has white feet.


3 comments:

Julie said...

Your kitties are beautiful. We have 2 indoor cats and one looks like Chloe. One is named is Edward Scissor Hands (you figue it out!) and the other is Fancy! I adopted them both from the local pound.

j said...

They are so PRETTY! I am a cat person too.

Nola said...

They are all beautiful; I am a cat lover, so I never saw a cat that wasn't beautiful. My littlest kitty has the biggest attitude, too!