Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Huntington Beach Condo

These are the grounds of the complex where there is a condo we could afford in Huntington Beach. It's not on the sand but the little ponds and streams are pretty.




Nice landscaping. We wouldn't have any yard work. I'd do container flowers though on the balcony.






I like the wood floors. The rows of mirrors...not so much.




A blank slate to decorate.




















At least it has a fireplace.









I see this as having possiblilities. I like it. It just needs to be decorated and it could be really cute. It's not on Balboa but it's near the beach in a beach town. This is affordable.








8 comments:

BittersweetPunkin said...

I love the floors...that's exciting!! How wonderful that you are able to do that...

Hugs,
Robin

Attic Clutter said...

Oh wow Susan that is a beautiful Condo.. would be so fun to have ..(:)
Snow ..Oh yes I love it at Christmas.. it is predicted this year so we'll see... I wish you had it too dear..
hugs, Patty

The Southern Mom said...

Lovin' your new blog 'look'...so festive!

Justabeachkat said...

Very pretty!

I love your new look.

Christmas hugs to you!
Kat

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Susan, the condo is really nice and I too can see all the possiblities with your touches and decorating. How fun for you and what an exciting time.
Hope you are enjoying the season.
See you again soon.
hugs, Celestina

Julie said...

First of all - I LOVE your Christmas header! Cute cute cute!!

Second - The Huntington Condo looks really elegant. A bit modern - but that has a lot to do with the fact that it is EMPTY! HA HA.. I almost lost my cookies when I read the price on that other house!!! Holy Cow..that could have bought our farm MULTIPLE times!

Justabeachkat said...

Hi Susan

I hope you're enjoying the Holidays.

BTW...I did a post on how my Mom and I made our cinnamon stick Santas. Stop by when you can.

Hugs!
Kat

Janet said...

Hi Susan, I think this is a beautiful place! I really like the serene grounds....I grew up in Seal Beach so I'm partial to my beaches! I say go for it!