Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I made it just under the wire. Sometimes I'm working on Thursdays and don't get to use the computer until late in the evening.

These scenes of the beach and the ocean are what I'm thanking God for this evening. There's something about the ocean that just lifts my spirit and makes me happy. The sound of the waves relaxes me. I love the sights, the sounds of the birds and the smell of the sea. I love the feel of sand beneath my feet and the breeze in my hair. I love to look for shells and rocks and to sit and watch the water and the boats.
















8 comments:

Kat said...

I agree completely. Beautiful pictures!

Melissa said...

Susan,

Thank you so much for reading my long post. I would love to hear your story, when you are ready to share it.

What beautiful ocean pictures. Just looking at the ocean in pictures is calming on the spirit.

Melissa

Nola said...

How peaceful and relaxing, it is truly something to be thankful for!

SeaWorthy said...

Those are awesome photos, how was your trip to that beautiful condo??
I bet there was lots of jello shots, eh?? or possibly something a little more classy.
Lisa
coastal nest

Kelli said...

Gorgeous pictures, Susan! I think the ocean is a peaceful place, too.
~Kelli

Cottage Way of Life said...

Loved your ocean pictures, but especially loved your Oak Glen pictures. It's a tradition to go there in our family too. We haven't made it there yet this year, but I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and good luck with my Halloween Crow giveaway.

Regards,
Sue

The Southern Mom said...

Love all your pictures! They're so serene. And I'm glad you take the time to post!

Mrs. G. said...

I wish I was there.