Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Carribean Blue Le Creuset

When we thought we were moving to the Huntington right away I started collecting Le Creuset in Carribean blue. I thought the color would be so pretty at the beach. These bakers were on sale and were the first things I bought. Next I found the grill pan on sale. Then I stopped buying because I stopped working and we weren't moving for a while. And Le Creuset is $$$...too rich for my reduced budget.


Caren found this teapot at the Le Creuset outlet store in Cabazon.



And she found this pitcher, too.


And this trivet, too, only in Carribean blue not cobalt. It has a candle in the center to keep dishes warm. And then she bought all three pieces for me! What a thoughtful daughter! So I'm still collecting when I can find it on sale.




6 comments:

Joy Jones said...

Oh that Carribean Blue is such a lovely color! I have not see that color in Le Creuset. You have really good taste because that is excellant cookware. I purchased a whole set over 20+ years ago and I am still using it and it still looks new. That stuff will outlast me! ~ xo ~ Joy

Joanne Kennedy said...

I have not seen that color blue before. I love it. It's the best color they have out.

When are you moving to Huntington?

Hugs,
Joanne

ROSA E OLIVIER said...

"Suzanne takes you down
to her place near the river,
you can hear the boats go by
you can stay the night beside her..."...!?...

grazie mille...Susan

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, what a fab color!

Jen Kershner said...

Oh! I love the color. It's my favorite. Good luck in your collecting.

Julie said...

I thought I had commented on this post but guess not. I love that light blue. I have a dark blue Le Creuset baking pan. I do find them to be very spendy but find a good deal on one every now and then at TJ Maxx.