Friday, November 6, 2009

Fashion Friday

Since the holidays are coming quickly, I thought I'd show some party dresses. These are all from Igigi. I love this sexy, lacy dress that shows off a little cleavage but covers flaws (like chubby arms.
Detail of the lace.

Another one that shows off the assets and covers the flaws with a pretty waist detail.



Jeweled waist.


This is the detail of the following dress. Very similar to the first but the lace is different.




These are my kind of party dresses!





A slim sheath with jeweled neckline.






A basic black dress to play with but still with the figure flattering assets.
Tomorrow I'm off to Griffith Park Observatory with Meetup friends. This place reminds me of James Dean and "Rebel Without a Cause" since a lot of that movie was filmed there. And then on Sunday to a Glitzy Red Hat Luncheon. Pictures to follow.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs, Susan







1 comment:

Justabeachkat said...

Beautiful dresses. Did you buy one?

Hugs!
Kat