Thursday, September 10, 2009

Getting Ready for Fall

I'm really in the mood for fall...now if the weather would cooperate! Atleast it's only in the nineties now.

I love these "Hilda" pin-ups. My dad used to tease my mom that she posed for them. Now it looks like I posed for them. I saw one on Kat's blog the other day and looked up a bunch more.

This afternoon I'm off to see Art of Sax at the Cerritos Sheraton. This is always lots of fun!

I finally found my birth certificate and got pictures done at Triple A so I can get a passport. Everyone keeps wondering where I'm going. I just want to have it in case I decide to go somewhere fun.

Have a great day and fly a flag to remember 9-ll.
Hugs, Susan

2 comments:

Nola said...

I've never seen those Hilda pinups, too funny. I should copy them and pop my own head onto them, the rest of me looks about like that! haha!

Lallee said...

Change the hair color and that could be me holding the pumpkin ;-) Still too hot and humid for fall here so far.