Friday, September 11, 2009

Fashion Friday

I am in love with the color of this dress. This is something I would wear out to see my favorite band. Nice for going out to dinner.
Another cutie for dressing up. Love the collar...who knew collars could be sexy?

The button detail on this skirt makes it special. This is great for work. You can also get the matching jacket shown below.


Really nice work outfit.



I am loving this peplum jacket in tweed. I just wish it had a matching skirt.




Cute top with neckline detail. This comes in red also.





Gorgeous blue leather jacket with ruffle detail. Too cute!
These clothes are all from Jessica London.
Tomorrow I'm going to Oak Glen with a Meetup group. This is a pretty village surrounded by apple orchards so I'll take pictures.
Remember to fly your flag today to remember 9-ll.
Hugs, Susan






No comments: