Saturday, September 26, 2009

Breakfast at Cecilia's

Friday our "Girlfriends" meet up had breakfast at Cecilia's house. I had a wonderful time with some really friendly, fun women. Everyone brought something yummy to eat. I'm really loving meet ups!
Tomorrow our family is going to Oak Glen. The boy (he's 16) who set the fires around that area is in jail. All these fires are terrible and Oak Glen is a really lovely area of apple farms and a charming little town.
Hope you're having a great weekend!
Hugs, Susan

1 comment:

Wsprsweetly Of Cottages said...

Well, we never did meet for lunch...and now you pretty much know why. I have not strayed far from my restroom in some time now!

You rather stand out in that group of women with your lovely red hair! :)
I can tell you keep busy. I would still love to meet for lunch one day if you find time. Now I have to wait until I am well.
Take care and I'll see you soon!
Mona