Friday, July 31, 2009

Fashion Friday

Isn't this skirt cute? I love that double ruffle on the bottom. This week I thought I'd show some transition fashions to take us into fall. Here in So. California we don't get cool weather until the end of October or November but I like to pretend we have a change of seasons anyway. All these clothes are from Lane Bryant.

I like the abstract print on this top. It looks great for work or just being out and about.

This would really work here where it's still hot for awhile. Cute little dots and I love the long tie on the V neck.


Darling dressy top to go out to dinner in. I really like that lace collar.



I love lace and this teal color would be pretty. I like separates to mix and match with things I already have.




Another pretty lace top. This one has ruffles around the neckline. I almost bought this.





This is the one I bought. It looks alot better in person. I wore it last night to the Sheraton and got lots of compliments. Jennifer said the blue made my blue eyes "pop." The V neck front is smooth with double ruffle sleeves.
Have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Susan






1 comment:

Nola said...

You find the cutest clothes! I am still enjoying the ones you steered me to back before my vacation. Thank goodness for internet shopping for those of us who can't/won't get out!