Friday, July 3, 2009

Fashion Friday and I'm Taking a Break

I'm taking a break until I get back from Kauai but I wanted to tell you about a great self-tanner.
I saw this on TV and had to try it. It works well and doesn't smell bad like some of them do. I wanted to have some color when I went to Hawaii. The fish belly white legs don't look so good on the beach and I don't want to get a real tan because of sun damage.


This is from Hawaiian Tropics. It costs about $10.00 and the color looks really nice. I thought I'd pass this on to you guys.

I'll be back after the 15th. Have a fabulous 4th of July!

Hugs, Susan

2 comments:

Justabeachkat said...

Hi sweet friend!

I'm so excited for you. I know you're gonna have a ball. I can't wait to hear all about it...and see photos too, of course.

Thanks for the self tanner recommendation.

Hugs!
Kat

Melissa said...

Have a marvelous time. Enjoy!