Thursday, July 23, 2009

A Cruise up the the Napali Coast

We took a dinner cruise with Captain Andy's Cruises. This was really fun and the second time I've done it. I'll do it again next time I go, too. If you go and get motion sickness be sure to take some meds for it. This is not a gentle little sail but it's tons of fun! It would be an E ticket ride at Disneyland if they still had E ticket rides. It's not scarey but it is bouncy and you'll probably get wet but who cares? The dinner buffet is good, too and the crew are really nice.

Now to the pictures.






























Lots of movies are filmed on the Napali Coast because it's so scenic!
Hugs, Susan






3 comments:

Mary said...

I've enjoyed your Hawaii pics - it's the only state I've yet to visit!

Looks like you had a great time there. I head West tomorrow - and as my granddaughter said tonight, she's Califorinia Dreamin'.....!!!!

Doubt we'll do Yosemite this trip, we have a full itinerary planned.

Maya said...

The mountains... and how they come down to the water are just magnificent!

Melissa said...

I could easily live there.

Stunning!