Monday, April 14, 2008

Virginia Lake--See the Snow

This is what we needed today in Riverside. It was like summer here (in the 90's) except in the summer, it can be well over 100. My mother refused to visit us in the summer and I remember the heat didn't bother me. Now I know what she felt like. It must be getting to a "certain age" that does it.

We were planning on moving to the nice cool beach until the housing market fell from the sky. We will be in Riverside until??? Riverside is OK but I was born and raised in the OC and still long for the beach. But for now, we will upgrade our little yellow tract house (that wants to be a cottage) until prices go up again.

Riverside is a nice little city. We're about half way between Los Angeles and Palm Springs. In the desert...OH MY. This little beach girl wants the ocean. River City is famous for the Mission Inn. I'll try to post some pictures of our town soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by and the wishes.
What a beautiful photo.