Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Savannah

I'm going to Savannah. It's long way off but I'm still excited. The Red Hat Society is having a convention there in October and I'll be there!


Savannah is so beautiful! I've wanted to go since I saw "Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil." I wish John Cusack was still there. What a cutie he is!


Don't you want to just walk through this square and down the streets?

All these pictures are from Savannah.com. There's a slide slow with even more gorgeous photos.



If anyone knows of some "must-see" places to visit while I'm there, please let me know. My trip is in October but I'll be dreaming and planning all spring and summer.
XOXO, Susan




3 comments:

The Southern Mom said...

Hi Susan...found your blog through Jen - Dust Bunny Hostage -and just wanted to leave a comment. Check out Sandi's blog at Whistle Stop Cafe (http://whistlestopcooking.blogspot.com/) They just went to Savannah and there is some great information ('specially about eating out!)

Mrs. G. said...

If you happen to see John, give him a big kiss for me! Have fun.

Julie said...

Yeah, the "Midnight" city. My friend Vicki went to Savannnah and took a picture of one of the old houses. It looks like there is a ghost in the window in the pic.